Be part of a dynamic and incredible team in a fast paced growing company! Our values of trust, accountability, integrity, creativity and innovation mean something to you? Are you looking to contribute to a team and bring on success? Bio-K Plus is the place for you! We are currently looking for a permanent full-time (37, 5 h/week) Sales Analyst for our Finance team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Sales Analyst, your main responsibility is to support our sales, marketing and finance teams with detailed performance driven analysis.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the sales department with daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales performance results;
- Analyze sales data and provide recommendations on margin analysis, regional sales performance, forecasting, client –mix, price and product analysis, profit and loss analysis, key performance indicator (KPI), etc.;
- Create applicable performance dashboards;
- Support sales team in determining demand, desired sales results and sales target;
- Support sales team by providing required information on territory profitability, banner, client and market segment profitability;
- Assist marketing department in comprehending performance related data to the marketing strategy (PPP);
- Support the finance department in executing multiple analysis as required;
- Participate in developing and optimising the department with the IT function;
- Maintain internal sales data base;
- Gather and provide Managers with any relevant information that may optimise and contribute to the growth of sales and overall business;
- Any other assigned tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, specialisation in Accounting or equivalent diploma;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Perfectly bilingual, written and spoken English/French;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving capabilities and detail –oriented;
- Knowledge in retail sales industry is an asset;
- A team player who values accountability, autonomy and is thorough;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (a must) Windows, Word, Microsoft Outlook;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage priorities, emergencies in an efficient matter in a fast-paced environment, someone who can assess risk and execute;
- Someone who is creative and proactive in order to continuously increase department performance and efficiency.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please send us your cover letter and resumeby clicking on the provided "Apply" button.