Arobas personnel is presently looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst for a hight profile client located downtown Montreal. Our client offers a great working environment with great benefits and good career advancement.
The candidate will manage daily cash management activities. Also, will take care of debt management program and develop new policies, procedures and financial models. The resource must have strong analytic and modelling skills. This is a good opportunity for a dynamic self-starter individual.
- Manage day-to-day cash management and treasury operation activities
- Develop and maintain liquidity analysis, cashflow forecast and management reporting
- Support, implement and analyse financial impact of debt financing and capital structure strategies, including cost of funds modeling
- Administer financing programs
- Develop and maintain a treasury dashboard and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage interest rate and foreign exchange exposure
- Ensure process documentation governing area of responsibility is compliant with all corporate and regulatory policies/standards and support audit activities
- Provide required support to the ALCO, Board meetings, monthly/quarterly compliance reporting and official corporate presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and practices
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, (Master Finance/Mathematics an asset), with 5 to 10 years’ experience in treasury management and financial analysis functions
- CFA or CPA designation an asset
- Strong proven financial analytical skills and modelisation skills
- Strong computer skills: Advanced Excel (macros, VBA is desired), Word, PowerPoint, Bloomberg
- Financial services industry experience will be an asset
- Well organised, able to work under pressure and meet multiple daily deliverables
- Team player with high energy and initiative who shows passion for quality products and processes and who adapts quickly to a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and French