Arobas personnel is presently looking for Treasury Analyst for a hight profile client located downtown Montreal. Our client offers a great working environment with great benefits and good career advancement.
The candidate will manage daily cash management activities. Also, will take care of debt management program and develop new policies procedures and financial models. The resource must have strong analytic and modelling skills. This is a good opportunity for a dynamic self-starter individual.
- Manage bank accounts and services, and assist with the efficient implementation of new cash management services
- Acts as the point of contact between treasury and our branch and retail services operations for all treasury matters and resolve day-to-day issues with financial institutions
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of banking relationships and support the review and negotiation of service agreements
- Administer on-line business banking systems and support users
- Work with IT and Accounting to implement a treasury management system
- Support the development and maintenance of a treasury dashboard and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve processes and controls
- Ensure process documentation governing area of responsibility is compliant with all corporate and regulatory policies/standards and provide support for internal controls and audit activities
- Provide required support to the ALCO, Board meetings, monthly/quarterly reporting and official corporate presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and practices
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with 3-7 years’ experience in treasury management or banking industry
- CPA or CFA designation (an asset)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cash management products and services, as well as banking operations and regulations
- Strong computer skills: Advanced Excel (macros, VBA is desired), Word, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in the implementation of a treasury management system an asset
- Proven project management and organisational skills, autonomous, able to manage multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Team player with high energy and initiative who shows passion for quality products and processes and who adapts quickly to a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and French