Job Reference: R000287
RCGT offers the advantages of working at a firm that is both large and human in scale. When you join RCGT, you will benefit from our international network and the opportunity to provide personalized local services in a friendly work atmosphere.
We are currently seeking Senior Auditors for our office located downtown Montreal.
Our Senior Auditors will be working with a dynamic team who offers auditing & assurance services to large enterprises.
- Define and prepare assurance program strategies for assigned clients and submit them for approval
- Participate in planning work at the client site. May plan less complex assignments and submit them for approval
- Supervise, delegate and participate in assurance engagements
- Prepare deliverables for clients and submit them for approval: financial statements, notes to financial statements, support documents, tax returns
- Prepare work papers, analytical procedures and assurance programs
- Resolve technical issues encountered by team members
- Contribute to ensuring quality control of work performed by the team
- Participate & engage in various networking events, representing RCGT
- Completed Bachelor's Degree and Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- CPA Auditor professional designation
- More than two years of relevant experience in auditing
- Good knowledge of audit procedures and accounting principles
- Extensive knowledge of the MS Office suite and other specialized applications
- Ability to travel locally to on-site client meetings
- Able to supervise work teams and engagements and motivate teams to achieve objectives
- Able to establish sound relationships with client staff during engagements and is a team player
- Able to exercise professional judgment, is autonomous and organized
Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is an equal opportunity employer.