Founded in 1938, Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader. With sales of $5.9 billion in 2015, the Cooperative is a source of pride for its 3,367 members and 8,000 employees. Agropur processes more than 5.7 billion litres of milk per year at its 39 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of brands and products including Natrel, Québon, OKA, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, BiPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture's iögo and Olympic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
- Analyses the plant's operating results for raw materials and various other operating expenses. Must ensure the production and accuracy of data and reports, develop performance indicators and make recommendations;
- Prepares forecasts, analyses variances and makes recommendations;
- Determines the use of raw materials for milk payment and special milk class management in the plant;
- Supports costing department for the plant production;
- Coordinates, verifies and participates in the preparation of accounting and administrative information required by various divisional services (responsible for the quality and availability of this information);
- Provides payroll processing support;
- Performs other tasks and special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline;
- Achieved or working towards a professional accounting designation;
- 0 to 2 years' experience, in cost accounting;
- Excellent command of French and English (both spoken and written);
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word);
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and work well in a team;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.