AGROPUR CHEESE AND INGREDIENTS DIVISION
Founded in 1938, Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader. With sales of $5.9 billion in 2015, the Cooperative is a source of pride for its 3,367 members and 8,000 employees. Agropur processes more than 5.7 billion litres of milk per year at its 39 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of brands and products including Natrel, Québon, OKA, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, BiPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture's iögo and Olympic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
- Supports plant analysts in solving specific issues (e.g., losses in a specific plant);
- Trains new analysts on management and analysis reports (e.g., KPIs, production summaries, etc.);
- Supports plant analysts in the changes following the harmonization of payment methods and processes;
- Assists his/her manager or the controller in implementing continuous improvement projects for operations accounting (e.g., plant integration including Miramichi, Sussex, etc.) and companies (i.e. Scotsburn).
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent educational background;
- Professional CPA accounting designation (CPA-CMA preferably);
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written;
- Proficient in the use of computer tools (Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel);
- Independent (role of support resource at various sites);
- Able and willing to travel regularly, as needed, to all the Operations Canada business unit plants
- Solid skills as a team player;
- Able to prioritize tasks based on established schedules.