Shur-Gain, Nutreco Canada Inc., is a leader in animal nutrition in Canada. Shur-Gain development approach stands on research, technical programs and services. Shur-Gain East serves producers via its mills and network of franchised dealers located everywhere in the province of Quebec, Eastern Ontario and the Atlantic region.
The finance team of Canada East – Feed is looking for a Financial Business Analyst, based on St Hyacinthe. This role will report directly to the Director, Finance of the East Region.
- Analyses of productions costs
- Acts as the linking pin between business and finance
- Engages Business Leaders (specie managers), providing consultation, gathering their requirements (project or support related) and translating them into functional analysis and solutions
- Providing technical assistance to the business in the use of information and data
- Provide analysis of trends and overall business metrics (sales profits, volume, production variance)
- Financial control of inventory management
- Support business leaders with information to make critical business decisions
- Ad hoc improvement projects
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of seven (7) years of finance experience
- Establish and contribute to the monitoring of key metrics associated with solutions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement agreed upon solution
- Knowledge of any ERP system would be an asset
- Ability to work with all levels of management within a matrix organization
- Excellent problem-solving and team-building skills
- To submit your application, please click on the provided "Apply" button.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in Nutreco Canada; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.