Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: $88,000 (Negociable)
Duration of Contract: One (1) year - possibility of renewal
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. The incumbent also enhances the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensures that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manages outsourced functions.
- Oversees the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Maintains a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Issues timely and complete financial statements.
- Provides financial analysis as needed, in particular for pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Degree or higher degree in a related field is a requirement.
- Requires two (2) years in a similar position at least.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Avantage & Maestro software is an asset.
- Speaking English and French is a must, Speaking Cree is an asset
The Controller works at the Tawich Building in Wemindji and is responsible for working from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with one hour off for lunch. In addition, because of the nature of work, attendance may be required at odd hours and weekends.
Please submit your resume and cover letter before 3 p.m., Monday, March 20th, 2017, by:
- email, by clicking on the provided "Apply" button
- fax: 819 978.3039
- Wolf Camp Corporation
12 Tawich Road
Wemindji, QC J0M 1L0
Attention: David Pereira, H.R. Advisor
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.